Muay Thai, also known as Thai Boxing and the art of eight limbs, is a combat sport of Thailand that gained widespread popularity around the twentieth century. Characterized by the combined use of fists, elbows, knees and shins, Muay Thai is an efficient, full-body contact style of fighting that relies heavily on kicks and body conditioning.
BENEFITS OF URBAN BOXING MUAY THAI:
- Sharpen self-defense skills
- Increase technique
- Get in world-class fighting shape
- Build lean muscle and agility
- Level I – Ideal for beginner to intermediate level
- Level II – Ideal for intermediate to experienced level